Friday, November 21, 2008

happy birthday kookai!

just now!!10 pm

hydeel jerit2 suh tgk tv..patot lee...paklang masok tv..plakon tambahan yg amek brape shot je..kasihan!hahaha...klakar gile die blakon..

and td jugak..when i online my YM..i hv got off9 msg from nofi,indonesia student from ASEP.she told me that today is kookai's birthday..then,aku cepat2 bukak e-mail..on that tym also,i hv got e-mail from kookai.she told me the same thing..pastu..aku terus kasi e-mail kat die berserta best wish aku...berikut merupakan wish yg aku send kat die:


kookai!!!
happy birthday!!sweet 15!!

i hope,not too late for me to wish happy birthday..

i knew it just now..sorry!

i hope your dreams come true!!!


i send u our picture...that means,i will nener forget u!!

but,my face very ugly!haha


kookai..i miss u so much!!i hope to see u again!

happy birthday again and bye2!



No comments: