Thursday, November 20, 2008

bestfriend!

Mashitah Othman

best friends
we're the ones who pratically live at each other's house,
stay up all night talking about absolutely nothing,
dance until we're out of breath,laugh at the stupidest things,
and somehow still find a reason to love each other,
even though we're complete idiots.

mashitah is a very kind person.she always give spirit when i'm down gile2!she also always make me laugh.i will never forget when we are played kite together at PD,kentut bergilir2!ahha.i love when she came to my house and sleep here.when she overnight at my house,we were going to sing loudly also dance and brangan.i also will keep in my mind when we watch "full house" one day non-stop!we're not sleep!haha..then,she fainted and get fever!poor her!but,thats have been so much kenangan for us!
mashitah sometime did't be a good listener for me.but,i accept that coz nobody perfect!haha.but,maseh x de org yg buleh kalahkan die!
when a valentine's day!!she gave me heart shape's lollipop!i'm very happy!coz that tym im not couple with someone else yet..so,she said that she want to celebrated valentine's day with me!touching gile!aku pown kasi r die cake!haha!

p/s : she always be mine! and i will never forget her until when when!ahha
i am not lesbian!

No comments: